Request Access to the SD2E Portal Platform
The SD2E Portal is for authorized users only.
Please create a TACC username and password by following the instructions below:
- Visit https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/account-request
- Read the Request an Account information and click the Continue to Create an Account button at the bottom of the page.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy and click the I agree to the TACC Acceptable Use Policy button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the Account Request form and click the Request account button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be contacted by TACC staff regarding your account and allocation request. When your account is approved, you will receive a verification e-mail. You must click the link provided in the e-mail and login to portal.tacc.utexas.edu at least once.
Once you have created your TACC Username and Password you may fill in the access request form below.
Once you have been granted access to the SD2E portal, you can configure Multifactor Authentication (MFA) to also gain command line access to SD2E resources
If you require further assistance, please submit a support ticket here.