Request Access to the SD2E Portal Platform
The SD2E Portal is for authorized users early.
Please create a TACC username and password by following the instructions below:
- Visit https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/account-request
- Read the Request an Account information and click the Continue to Create an Account button at the bottom of the page.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy and click the I agree to the TACC Acceptable Use Policy button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the Account Request form and click the Request account button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be contacted by TACC staff regarding your account and allocation request. When your account is approved, you will receive a verification e-mail. You must click the link provided in the e-mail and login to portal.tacc.utexas.edu at least once.
- You will also be asked to configure Multifactor Authentication (MFA) using the TACC Token mobile application. .
Once you have created your TACC Username and Password and configured Multifactor Authentication you may fill in the access request form below.
If you require further assistance, please submit a support ticket here.